The 2018 National Walter P. Chrysler Meet
Chattanooga, TN, September 4-8, 2018
Click Our Regional W.P.C. Club Logo Below To See Our 2018 National Meet Promotional Video
Preliminary Schedule of Events and Activities
2018 National Walter P. Chrysler Club Meet
Day 1 - Tuesday 9/4/2018 - Welcome and Registration - Cocktails - Hospitality Room - Taste of Tennessee
Day 2 - Wednesday 9/5/2018 - Tennessee Aquarium, Cloudland Canyon, Chattanooga Whiskey Co.
Day 3 - Thursday 9/6/2018 - Civil War, Gordon Lee Mansion, Missionary Ridge, Riverboat
Day 4 - Friday 9/7/2018 - Coker Tire, Lookout Mtn. & Incline Railway, Tour and Dinner
Day 5 - Saturday 9/8/2018 - Annual Automobile Show - Tennessee River Park, Towing Museum, Banquet
TUESDAY - 9/4/2018
Welcome and Registration
· Tuesday Evening
Dinner on your own - Cocktails in the Hospitality room - Taste of Tennessee
WEDNESDAY - 9/5/2018
Tennessee Aquarium, Cloudland Canyon, Chattanooga Whiskey Co.
· Tennessee Aquarium Tour - http://www.tnaqua.org/
· Lunch on your own
· Afternoon Driving Tour - Cloudland Canyon - http://gastateparks.org/CloudlandCanyon
· Dinner on your own - Nikki's Drive-In - https://www.facebook.com/Nikkis-Drive-In-65768471087/
· Chattanooga Whiskey Company - Distillery Tour - http://chattanoogawhiskey.com/
Civil War, Gordon Lee Mansion, Missionary Ridge, Riverboat
· Thursday - Meet at 10:00 a.m.: Drive to Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park Visitor Center for a short program about the 1863 campaign for Chattanooga and a tour of the Fuller Gun Collection. The gun collection is one of the best displays of military small arms in the United States.
· Lunch - 12:30 p.m.
Drive to the Gordon Lee Mansion in Chickamauga, GA for a catered lunch on the grounds.
· Afternoon Driving Tour of the Chickamauga Battlefield.
· Late Afternoon Driving tour, returning to Chattanooga along Missionary Ridge
· Evening - Southern Bell Riverboat ride and dinner.
FRIDAY - 9/7/2018
Coker Tire, Lookout Mtn. & Incline Railway, Tour and Dinner
· Friday - Lunch at Coker Tire - Catered lunch by Taco Mamacita or Mojo Burrito
· Coker Tire Museum and Honest Charlie’s Tour
· Afternoon tour to the Incline Railway and Lookout Mountain
Park at Incline (provide security for cars) take Incline to top of Mountain and tour on foot.
· Friday Evening - Dinner & Dessert at the Soules - www.chryslercrazy.com
5:00 p.m. gathering, garage tour, tire kicking...
7:00 p.m. BBQ catered by Moss Catering
Entertainment during dinner
Annual Automobile Show, Towing Museum Tour, Banquet
· Saturday Show
Spring Hill Suites - Annual Automobile Show
Lunch Food Vendor - Off The Grill
Dessert Vendor - Bob’s Homemade Ice Cream - Hit & Miss Engine
· Saturday Evening Awards Banquet: International Towing And Recovery Museum - https://internationaltowingmuseum.org/
6:00 p.m. Cocktail Hour & Museum Tour
7:30 p.m. Dinner followed by awards
Cocktails and Dinner catered by The Mount Vernon Restaurant - http://www.mymtvernon.com/
Spring Hill Suites - Hotel Amenities
· Use of 148 parking spaces
· Additional parking across street for trucks and trailers
· Overflow parking available, if needed
· Board Room reserved as WPC Hospitality Room for each night of the meet
· Complimentary hot breakfast for each hotel guest
· Full service hotel bar/lounge
· Riverfront patio area with fire pit and lots of seating
· Close proximity to downtown attractions and restaurants